I've become terribly boring and only post on Friday's, haven't I. When I get set on the new schedule of life and whatnots I'll be more interesting. I promise!
I'm going to try a different format this time though...
1. Ashland has been positively lovely the past few days. Maybe even weeks... It has warmed up to sweatshirt status instead of big old winter coat, and has been mostly sunny with just a smidgen of rain. Today after work the roommates and I went on a wonderful walk along the railroad tracks and this was our view.
2. Last week was the birthday of one of my most favorite people. I made her a tasty cake with a bee on it, because bees are her favorite. This is however, not the cake, it is my test run of the bee stencil, on the cutting board.
3. I'm going home for a few day over spring break and I get to see my best friend from high school! I'm quite excited. :) She is a wonderful thing who I miss quite a bit.
4. I also get to see these lovely faces! Top Left: Rosy, Top Right: Sidonie, Bottom Left: Dexter, Bottom Left: Pongee. Rosy, Sido and Pongee are my parent's dogs, and Dex is my brother's, who spends many a day over to visit.
5. Did I tell you about this beautiful vase of flowers I found on my doorstep? One day, the most wonderful boy in the world asked me "What time will you be at home on your birthday?" I said probably round 5. I rush home a tad after 5 to find these, complete with beautiful heart necklace, waiting at the door.
And that's that!