Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Obligatory-Significant-Other-Post

For today's lovely holiday I thought I'd join the throng and write the ever popular significant other post.

I've mentioned him a bit before, mostly here and a few other posts here and there.

So Blogging world, meet Isaac.  


As is probably evident by that fancy jacket he's got on, Isaac is in the Marines, so we only see each other a few times a year. Usually this happens every three months or so, but we've been a bit unlucky and haven't crossed paths since Thanksgiving. It looks like we'll be seeing each other next mid April (For a whole month!) Worth the wait, I say. 


The Story

We ran in similar groups in high school, both hanging around the theater a good deal. We were kind of friends, and would talk on occasion, but things didn't really click until one year our winter vacations lined up and we spent a little time together. After going for a walk one night and talking of all sorts of wonderful things, I don't think we spent a full day apart for the rest of break. A year and a bit later, here we are. A state and a half apart, but quite happy to have found each other. 


Spare fact, we both adore The Lord of The Rings, and have each gotten tattoos to celebrate that.




And now you know a bit more about my life and the fellow I'm quite a fan of.

I hope you all are having a fantastic valentines day. :)

Love,
La Mer

No comments: