Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Five Fact Friday

1. Anyone who has ever met me will know I am in love with pugs. Show me a picture of a pug and however
serious I'm being I'll start squealing and going crazy.
Miss Sido, my little french fashion pug.

2. Pink became my favorite color complacently by accident. I joked about the color pink during tomboy phase in middle school, but ended up falling in love with it!

Image from  whitetulipboutique

3. I've got a love hate relationship with my hands. Mostly I like having hard working, warn looking hands, but sometimes I want dainty, graceful hands dammit. 



4. The two movies tied for my favorite are O Brother Where Art Thou and Elizabeth town.


5. This winter I've become obsessed with hats. I've usually got the few for bad hair days, but because of the cold I've been wearing them non stop for the past few months (I'm wearing one now!)


And thats that.
-Mer


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found you on the blog hop and LOVE your blog! I am your newest follower and was kinda hopin' that you'd pop on by my blog, stay a while, and follow back if you like what you read!



Have a great weekend,

Sarah

www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com