Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

going home.

Good morning blogity blog. I am a happy thing typing this post because I am currently on a train headed through beautiful snowy southern Oregon on my way to visit my family.



A few weeks ago I was having a grumpy day and my mentor told me I needed to go home. I was not planning to go home for thanksgiving because it was too quick of a trip and would cost too much, but she said I should take the time and she was right. 

Rivers and Roads by The Head and the Heart


I have been listening to this song a ridiculous amount lately. Maybe that should have been my hint that it was home I needed. Just a moment ago staring out the window at the beautiful Oregon landscape this song came on and I just about cried.

That was a lie, I totally cried. 

This fellowship continues to be an excellent experience for me between working at a professional theater company and living in a bigger city, but another huge thing I'm taking away from it is that I really want to move out of the city when I'm done. The country is calling my name.



♥ ♥ ♥
Mer.

No comments: