Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

hike.

In my old life (collegey life) I had a usual hike I would do just about every weekend. It was a 10 mile loop that took me about three hours. Perfect for a Sunday morning. In my new life I had yet to find that hike, but I think I may be onto something.

I took a bus up to a large regional park and hiked around for quite a few hours. There was some decent elevation gain and variety of terrain. I think I hiked a total of 7.5 miles. A good start says I.


Parts of the hike were along an enchanting little creek.

There were some beautiful colors to be seen. 
Unfortunately the bright green lichen didn't show up well in this picture. 

Some rocks are just begging for decoration. 

Up along the ridge you could see the San Francisco skyline. 

Mer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah! My hometown (San Francisco). A very good hike indeed!