Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blurs and sexy sexy ladders

Hello!
I know I haven't posted much at all lately. I've been working on a big project at school (my thesis!) and its taking up all of my time. I've got a few instagrams to share though, that will give a glimpse of what I've been up to.

Leona the Blur
Flats on mainstage.
Ryan and the sexy, sexy ladder.

I've been spending my days, a few of my nights and most of my weekends working on The Cyrano Project. For my BFA Thesis I am designing the set as well as organizing the build as Technical Director. Yesterday and the day before I spent all day in the theater assisting the wonderful paint charge Leona and her crew to paint the set, as well as working on a solid oak ladder with my assistant in both TD and Design, Ryan.

I am waiting to put up full design sketches and pictures of the set until the show opens, but I promise to put up more snip-its here and there until that time comes.

Sleepily,
La Mer

No comments: