Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

A is for Amelia



I've been quite the lazy blogger lately. But its been balanced with being quite a busy student.

Here is my quick not much effort post- I borrowed it from The Vagabond Studio

Addictions: Poptarts
Bed size: Full
Chore you hate:  Putting away laundry
Dogs or cats: Pugs!

Essential start of your day: Coffee of course. 
Favorite color: Pink.
Gold or silver: Silver.
Height: 5'-5" ish
Instruments you play (or have played): Piano for 7 years, in elementary and middle school.

Jobs titles you've had: Summer camp instructor, nanny, over hire stage hand.
Kids: Are pretty spiffy and I intend on having a few.
Live: In the land of hills and theater. 
Mom’s name: Kim
Nickname: Merma
Overnight hospital stays: None.
Pet peeve:  Hairs. I can't stand finding them around the house, they just gross me out. 
Quote from a movie:
 "I'm going to miss your lips. And everything attached to them." -Elizabethtown
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: One brother (technically half brother)
Time you wake up: about 7, though I'd prefer to get up earlier. Maybe when I get back to going to bed early. 
Underwear: Tie-Dye. Is. The. Best.
Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms. 
What makes you run late: Forgetting to brush my teeth.
X-rays you’ve had done: Teeth. 
Yummy food you make: Tasty tofu things.
Zoo animal: Large birds.




La Mer

No comments: