Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 6 - a little tidying.

Today was a quick bus day. I got to work early and did a little puttering. I pulled off a few more of the funny vinyl pads that were around the doors and dash. I also pulled off the pink and white fur above he dash and the fringe came with it. I like the fringe though and may put it back up. Another bit of tidying I did was pickin. Up a bunch of the screws, nuts, bolts and washers that have littered the floor. I doubt I'll re use many of them but they are all in a big yogurt cup should I need to grab something.





It was kind of a grey and cold day today- not the usual sunny California. Had it been nice and sunny I may have been more motivated to stay out working after work. Maybe another day this week will be better. 

Goals for the rest of this week include removing the rest of the interior metal and insulation (the front and back walls and the celing) and to replace the rotted out floor bits. It would also be nice to get rid of the rust I found in the walls and floor. Maybe next Saturday will be the day. 


A side project I'm thinking of is taking part of the bus's back wall that was covered in stickers and cutting around each sticker so I could turn them into something. I'm thinking of turning them into magnets. 


♥ 
Mer. 

No comments: