Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

little things.





The other day I was showing off some tiny decoration inspiration so now I'd like to share what kinds of tiny decoration I've got going on right now.



When I moved down to California I didn't have much room to bring oodles of decorative things, so I just brought some little pieces to brighten up my room. I brought a piece of lace that once belonged to a relative and then was dyed a lovely purple by my mother. I've been using it as a little collection board for little papers I've accumulated since I've been here. I also brought a piece of bunting I made a few years ago to sell and have held onto cause its just too cute. 




I love little decorations that are also functional or practical. I've got a lovely little calender my mother gave me near my desk and above my dresser I display my jewelry as decoration. 




Clearly tiny bunting/flags/hanging things are my favorite. They just add so much to a space. I think I literally have something drapy  on every wall/window of my room. 

So those are a few of my room's tiny decorations. I've got some sneaky plans a foot involving tiny art and decorations that I can't wait to share, but its got a little more work that needs to be done first. 


Til then,
Mer. 

No comments: