Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

day bed.

One idea I very much would like to use for my bus is having a day bed or a couch bed along the back. Since the bed is such a large use of space in the bus, I'd love to make it usable for something other than sleeping. The other thing drawing me to putting a couch/bed along the back of the bus is to take advantage of all the windows along the back! I love waking up to natural light and would like to take advantage of it as much as possible.

[x]
[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]


In regard to mattress, obviously a twin size would take up less space. While I will be building this bus with the intention of just me living in it, I do want to have the option open for two people to sleep in the bus. I am hoping if I do end up with a sofa bed setup that I can choose to lay it down for a large bed or leave it in couch position and still have a comfortable small bed. 

No comments: