Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

Oops. I'm back.

Um. Hello blog.



I guess I'm back. I didn't intend to be back, but here I am.

A few weeks ago I found myself on pinterest a lot. Pinning like a mad woman you could say and still not feeling satisfied. At some point I realized what I needed was blogs. I started reading blogs again, but told myself I wouldn't start blogging myself. I'd been taking a break from blogging. I was fine with out it!


Why did I take a break? Well, here are a few reasons.


  • It was taking up too much time. I was finishing up college, working part time and later doing an intern ship.
  • I was getting my priorities out of order. I love the inspiration from blogging, but was getting too caught up in the follower counts, giveaways and the like. 
  • I feel like there was another thing, but I forget...

So this time around I'm going to try to focus a little better. I'm going to write about things that mean something to me and not worry about getting followers. Also with writing for me, I'm not going to let blogging get in the way. If I don't have time, I won't blog. If its not satisfying me, I won't keep doing it.

So there is your warning, I may disappear again. But for now...


La Mer.

No comments: