Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

weekend.

In my new routine I've been focusing all my adventuring energy to the weekends, mostly because I'm too lazy/tired after work on the week days to do much other than cook dinner and watch netflix.

A key part of my weekends is getting up early and, you know, doing things. I'll often come home at 11 or 12 to find my roommates just getting up. I think they are a bit confused that I've been up doing things all morning already. 

One of my favorite weekend routines is going to a coffee shop in the morning and reading, or more recently, blogging. When I first moved here I was trying out a new coffee shop every weekend trying to find my perfect spot. Now I've more or less settled on this little shop a few blocks from my house. Their coffee is tasty, the atmosphere is nice and they have a tasty yogurt and granola bowl for breakfast.

This weekend I also went adventuring in the hills of Berkeley with my friend Patrick!

We explored some little meandering pathways in the neighborhoods up there, climbed some big rocks and marveled at the view across the bay.

Not the cutest path we saw that day, but a path none the less.

After wandering we stopped in a nice little pub for beer and board games! I always have to check if it is board games or bored games. Is it named because you're bored when you play them or because they are on boards? I prefer bored games. :)

So many vowels! 

How was your weekend?

-Mer.

No comments: