Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Little update.

Since I've been gone for a while, I thought I should do a little update on my life, cause so much has changed!

Lets see. I graduated from college. That was a big deal I suppose.

Such a big deal...

Even before I graduated I had started a really amazing internship and continued working there for the summer after graduation. 

I made some odd things at my internship.

The next big news was that I was awarded an even more amazing fellowship!

Luckily my apt. came fully furnished, cause this is all I brought when I moved down.


My fellowship is at a theater in Berkeley California, so I hopped on a train and moved to the Bay. 


So that leads me to now. I'm working away at this new fellowship and crafting myself a new life here in California. Hooray!

-Mer.

No comments: