Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Currently

I have been feeling obligated to write a blog post. There are things I could talk about that would follow a good theme, but I'm kind of too lazy at this point, so I'll do a lazy blog post.

Here is what is going on currently, in the life of Mer.

Listening To: The sweet crooning of a french accordian. I have once again broken out the Pink Martini pandora station, which ends up with lots of Edith Piaf and Ella Fitzgerald. It makes for some lovely, soothing morning and afternoons.

Creating: I made some new pins this morning. One usual flower and feather one, and a new one with some metal and beads. They will make their way on to my Etsy shop
Excited to: Go through and hang up the new clothes I picked up. I just got back from a clothing exchange party and need to go through my finds and see what needs to be mended or altered, also come up with some  possible outfits. 
Looking Forward to: My favorite person coming to visit in approximately three weeks! It will have been three months since I've seen him, and last time we only had an hour to spend together. This time I have a whole week of him to myself. If Nat King Cole has taught me anything it is that the greatest thing is just to love, and be loved in return. 

~Le Mer.

No comments: