Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A package from home.

             My mother is quite lovely. Since leaving for college two and a smidge years ago (Egads has it really been that long?!) she has always sent me the most wonderful care packages. The reason I love her packages so much is they are filled with random trinkets and the most excellent bits and bobs. When I was visiting home last, I forgot my watch there, so today I received a package with the watch, a few other things I'd forgotten and lots of fun treasures. 
Handmade card, Allison Kraus and Union Station CD, O Brother Where Art Thou? DVD, Kinetic hand book, Kinetic trading cards, Pink ribbon, Trinkets, A postcard from a friend and my Watch.


A close up of the trinkets. Three different earring hooks, two pearls and a pendant. 


Also in the trinkets, a small barbie tea cup, that I affixed to a necklace.

I've tried when I send packages to present them similarly, with fun additions and pretty packaging. I think I've done a pretty good job thus far.
Le Mer. 

No comments: