Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Space Pirates

Ooh! I'm on a roll, three posts, three days in a row!

Now on to better things. Today, I was a space pirate. I swashbuckled, dremmel'd and utilized aerosol cans. 'Twas pretty epic.

The two things that influence me most when I'm getting dressed is this- will I be working in the shop and/or will I be sitting on children (specifically babies.. cause you know.. I'm a babysitter.) And therefor do my clothing choices have to provide a large range of motion, ability to prevent things from injuring me, quick access to running and small chance of accidental exposure of those things a child probably should not see.

Now as I debated these things this morning I came to the conclusion I did not have to be child appropriate (no nannying for me today!) and I would be doing mostly sitting and painting in the shop. So this outfit was born. As I got dressed I thought 'Should I reeeally wear the uberly short skirt with the belly exposing shirt at the same time. Is this toooo much?' Then I realized I looked rather awesome and should just roll with it.


<3 Merr.

P.S. What's a space pirate's favorite coffee?


StARRR-bucks

No comments: