Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hello.
I have safely returned to Ashland after many an adventure.
I spent some time with my family in Corvallis and then was off to the Oregon Country Fair. It shall have a post all to itself soon, as will my beautiful new house, once I'm a bit more moved in.

I just wanted to pop in and say here I am and give a note as to what is on my mind.

-I am working on a cookbook for my lover. He has a rice cooker to cook with and that is about it, so I am compiling a book of full meals that can be cooked in a rice cooker for him to use.
-I have a lovely cup of coffee. I don't care what my mother says- I like my $15 coffee.
- I always see beautiful things for giveaways on other blogs but am always lazy and don't enter, but I think I will change that beginning with these earrings. (http://lostboysandlovers.blogspot.com/2012/07/midsummer-giveaway.html)
-I desperately need to do something with my hair. The pink is fading and I don't plan on touching it up with pink.
-I finally gave up on the webcam in my laptop working and now have an external one. So I can take silly webcam pictures! But for now here is my tired morning face.

Loves,
Merr.

No comments: