Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

juxtaposse.

Hey there blog.

Remember how I used to have an Etsy? Remember how I stopped updating that Etsy (cause I lost focus like I do with most things...) Well I've got a new one.

But see the great thing about this Etsy attempt is that I'm not doing it alone! I joined up with some lovely ladies from my work and we are selling some pretty fantastic urban inspired accessories including hair clips, combs, earrings, necklaces and bejeweled beanies!

I am continuing to sell my classic button-y accessories, focusing on clips and earrings.

[x]

[x]


And check out some of the other beautiful things available from The Juxtaposse!


[x]

[x]

[x]

These ladies make such lovely things, I may just have to break my not spending money thing and get a new accessory or five. 



♥ ♥ ♥
Mer.

No comments: