Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

mason jars.

I've been thinking a lot about what kinds of things I want to keep in my kitchen in the bus. It (obviously) won't be much room so I want to keep things simple and practical while still being pretty. Everything should have the chance to look pretty. :) 

Last time I was back in Oregon I went through my dishes and kept only 4 of each kind (plate, bowl, mug, etc) and all in pastel or floral designs that go together, but that is for another time.

Today I wanted to talk about mason jars! 


When I arrived in Berkeley I found there weren't many (and by many I mean there was 1) drinking glasses in the apartment I'm living in. Around that time I also decided to try out pickling so the conclusion I came to was I needed mason jars. I've also been reminded lately of what awesome lunch packing containers mason jars make, no leaking! So for the bus I've decided to do away with drinking glasses and tupperware and only use mason jars. They will also be my storage containers for dry goods such as flour. 


Here is some bus/tiny house inspiration using jars in their kitchens. 
[x]

[x]

[x]

[x]

No comments: